This past December, IBM Southeast Employees’ Credit Union’s Southeast Credit Union (SECU) Foundation hosted the 2nd Annual Jingle Bells at the Branches events.
The SECU Foundation believes that children are our future and that investing in their success now is important. Members of the community were invited to purchase a paper bell at a branch to hang on the walls, donate online, or drop off an unwrapped toy for a boy or girl aged four to five. Over 400 children in Florida and Georgia and their families were invited to these events which helped underprivileged children ages four and five to enjoy activities, eat holiday treats, receive donated gifts, and meet our special guest from the North Pole.
Jingle Bells at the Branches took place on the following dates at these Florida and Georgia locations:
- December 4, 2018 – IBMSECU Federal Center Branch – 61 Forsyth Street SW, Ste 8B-45, Atlanta, GA 30303
- December 5, 2018 – IBMSECU Marietta Branch – 647 Roswell Street, Marietta, GA 30060
- December 6, 2018 – IBMSECU Mansell Commons Branch hosted at Easter Seals - 80 Mansell Court East, Roswell, GA 30076
- December 7, 2018 – IBMSECU Southlake Branch hosted at Easter Seals Head Start of Atlanta – 399 Macedonia Road, Atlanta, GA 30354
- December 11, 2018 – IBMSECU St. Lucie West Branch hosted at ALPI - 198 NW Marion Ave, Port St. Lucie, FL 34983
- December 12, 2018 – IBMSECU Delray Beach Branch hosted Village Academy– 1000 NW 17th Ave. Delray Beach, FL 33445
- December 17, 2018 – IBMSECU Boca Raton hosted at Pine Grove Elementary School - 400 SW 10th Street Delray Beach, FL 33444
- December 19, 2018 – IBMSECU Boynton Beach Branch hosted at Rolling Green Elementary Head Start- 550 Miner Road , Boynton Beach, FL 33435
For more information about the event, or to learn how you can get involved in the SECU Foundation, call (800) 873-5100, ext. 4774.
The Southeast Credit Union Foundation Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization registered in the state of Florida and the mission of the SECU Foundation is to improve the lives of children and families in the communities we serve.
Stephen Johnson, Director of the Southeast Credit Union Foundation at IBMSECU stated, “This past holiday season was a wonderful time for giving back to kids in the community. Seeing the smiles on the kids’ faces as they opened their gifts was priceless. Improving and impacting the lives of children and families in the communities we serve is what drives us. It brings so much joy to our employees and members to be able to participate and give back to underprivileged kids in need.”
IBMSECU is a Member-owned financial institution that has provided financial services to families for more than 49 years. To be eligible for Membership, you must work for or be retired from a Member Company, live in an approved county, worship or attend school in an approved county, or be an immediate family member of/live in the same household as an existing Member. You can begin taking advantage of their very competitive deposit rates on savings and checking by opening an account online using their secure Online Membership Application, or call 800.873.5100.
IBMSECU, established in 1969, is a growing and dynamic Credit Union, with more than 85,000 Members worldwide and $1.10 billion in assets. A Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial institution that is owned by its Members. Credit Unions generally offer high-yield deposits, low interest-rate loans and low fee structures. IBMSECU offers a complete range of products and services including: Checking and Savings accounts, Money Market accounts, Certificates, IRAs, First and Second Mortgages, Car Loans, Visa® Credit Cards, Business Services, and much more.