Our children are our most important assets.
That’s why the mission of the iTHINK Community Foundation is to improve the lives of children and families in the communities we serve.
To help further this commitment, the iTHINK Community Foundation, with the help of iTHINK Financial employee and member donations, will host its annual School Ready Days event.
We will help over 500 kids in need get ready for school with backpacks and school supplies.
Below are the School Ready Day events we have scheduled for 2020:
- Easter Seals, Roswell, GA
- Cobb County Head Start, Marietta, GA
- Pickens County Head Start, Jasper, GA
- Clayton Headstart, Forest Park, GA
- Sheltering Arms, Marietta, GA
- West Gate Elementary, West Palm Beach, FL
- West Riviera Head Start, Riviera Beach, FL
- Poinciana Elementary, Boynton Beach, FL
- Village Academy, Delray Beach, FL
- Gertrude Walden, Stuart, FL
- Pelican Island, Sebastian, FL
Please make a donation today, or call 800.873.5100, ext. 4774 to learn other ways you can help the iTHINK Community Foundation support local students.
The iTHINK Community Foundation Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization registered in the state of Florida, Registration #CH47200. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.