Prepare For Your Appointment
What to expect:
An iTHINK Financial Member Service Advisor will meet with you either in-branch or over the phone to discuss which iTHINK Financial products and services meet your needs and help you open your new personal account.
Note: Phone appointments are consultations only; new memberships cannot be opened over the phone.
Documents you may need:
- U.S. Social Security Number
- U.S. Driver’s License, Passport, or State ID
- Proof of residence, if address on ID is not current (utility bill, pay stub, bank statement, or copy of lease/mortgage)
- Credit/Debit Card or U.S. Checking/Savings account for funding
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or a U.S. Permanent Resident and at least 18 years of age
- You must remove any credit freezes prior to applying
Make an In-Branch Appointment
Make a Phone Appointment