RUNNING A SUCCESSFUL GOOGLE ADWORDS CAMPAIGN
Hosted by the iTHINK Financial team, join us for a unique opportunity to learn the basics of business from an industry professional.
According to StatCounter, Google holds over 87% of the search market share in the United States. This statistic implies that the majority of people who are looking for a small business will also turn to Google. Google’s pay-per-click advertising platform, Google AdWords, provides a way for businesses to drive traffic and leads to their website by targeting specific keyword searches, which enables you to put your products and services front-and-center right when people are looking to buy them.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- An overview of Google AdWords, and what types of ad formats are available to businesses
- The different categories of keywords and how to do keyword research to match your business objectives
- Tips on writing ads and creating landing pages for a successful campaign
- The different bidding types in Google AdWords
- How to leverage tracking to get better quality leads and performance
- Google Local Service ads - an alternative for home services businesses looking for a streamlined, lead-driven approach to running a Google AdWords campaign
Date: Wednesday, September 29, 2021
Time: 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Please RSVP for this webinar here:
SCORE is a nonprofit association dedicated to helping small businesses grow through education and mentorship.