iTHINK Community Foundation Hosted 4th Annual Jingle Bells at the Branches
By: iTHINK Financial | Jan 13, 2021
This December, the iTHINK Community Foundation, hosted the 4th Annual Jingle Bells at the Branches events.
The iTHINK Community Foundation believes that children are our future and that investing in their success now is important. Members of the community were invited to purchase a paper bell at a branch to hang on the walls or donate online. These events helped over 500 underprivileged children ages four to five to enjoy gifts during the holiday season.
Jingle Bells at the Branches took place at the following locations:
- December 9, 2020 –– Village Academy, 400 SW 12th Ave, Delray Beach, FL 33444
- December 9, 2020 – Rolling Green Elementary, 400 SW 10th Street, Delray Beach, FL 33444
- December 10, 2020 – ALPI, 198 NW Marion Ave, Port St. Lucie, FL 34983
- December 10, 2020 – Easter Seals Francina Duval Head Start Center, 1035 S 27th Circle, Fort Pierce, FL 34947
- December 14, 2020 – West Gate Elementary, 1545 Loxahatchee Dr., West Palm Beach, FL 33409
- Tuesday, December 15, 2020 - Sheltering Arms, 1585 Roberta Drive, Marietta, GA 30008
- Wednesday, December 16, 2020 - Easter Seals, 80 Mansell Ct East, Roswell, GA 30076
- Thursday, December 17, 2020 - Easter Seals Sylvan Hills, 1757 Melrose Drive, Atlanta, GA 30310
- Thursday, December 17, 2020 - Clayton County Headstart-REX, 3639 Brookwood Blvd, Rex, GA 30273
For more information about these events, or to learn how you can get involved in the iTHINK Community Foundation, call (800) 873-5100, ext. 4774.
The iTHINK Community Foundation Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization registered in the state of Florida and the mission of the SECU Foundation is to improve the lives of children and families in the communities we serve.
Stephen Johnson, Director of the iTHINK Community Foundation at iTHINK Financial stated, “This past holiday season was a wonderful time for giving back to kids in the community. Improving and impacting the lives of children and families in the communities we serve is what drives us. It brings so much joy to our employees and members to be able to participate and give back to underprivileged kids in need.”
About iTHINK Financial
iTHINK Financial, established in 1969, is a growing and dynamic Credit Union, with more than 95,000 Members worldwide and $1.5 billion in assets. A Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial institution that is owned by its Members. Credit Unions generally offer high-yield deposits, low interest-rate loans and low fee structures. iTHINK Financial offers a complete range of products and services including: Checking and Savings accounts, Money Market accounts, Certificates, IRAs, First and Second Mortgages, Car Loans, Visa® Credit Cards, Business Services, and much more.