INTRODUCING EARLY DIRECT DEPOSIT
Don't wait for payday. Access your paycheck with Early Direct Deposit one day early.****
iTHINK Financial members with direct deposit can now get their paycheck up to one business day early.
No action required to receive this. Early Direct Deposit is the quickest way to access your funds
Learn More or Sign up for Direct Deposit Today!
Earn money on your deposits while protecting your identity and giving back to the community
- $25 Opening Balance
- $0 Minimum Balance
- Earns dividends
- Identity Theft Protection and Credit Monitoring included
- $1 of the $1.90 monthly service fee will be donated to the iTHINK Community Foundation
myWallet Free Checking
A truly free checking account with no hidden fees
- $0 Opening Balance
- $0 Minimum Balance
- $0 Monthly Service Fee
- Optional Identity Theft Protection and Credit Monitoring for $4.70/month
- Does not earn dividends
- Automatic overdraft protection from your membership Savings account
- Free Visa® Debit Card with access to over 60,000 surcharge-free ATMs (at the Credit Union or ATMs displaying the Allpoint, CULIANCE, CUHere, and Moneypass network logos)
- Unlimited deposits and withdrawals
- Unlimited check writing
- 24/7 account access through Online, Mobile, and Telephone Banking
- Free Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Check Deposits and eTransfers
- Free text and email account alerts
- No minimum balance
- No below daily minimum balance fee
- No direct deposit requirement
myWallet Youth Checking
A great option to get started on your financial journey with no hidden fees.
Members ages 13–17*** can enjoy:
- FREE checking with no minimum balance and no monthly service fee
- An iTHINK Financial Visa® debit card to shop everywhere and withdraw cash at over 60,000 ATMs nationwide and use with Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, or Google Pay
- Awards for reaching account balances of $100, $300, and $1,000! Receive a free gift within 60 days of reaching each balance level.
While using your myWallet Youth Checking account, make sure you are mindful to stay safe on the internet.
- Practice safe browsing
- Make sure your internet connection is secure
- Be careful what you download
- Choose strong passwords and don't share them
- Make online purchases only from secure sites
- Be careful what you post
- Limit personal information shared
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Rates subject to change. iTHINK Financial accounts are subject to qualification. Please refer to ithinkfi.org or contact a Member Service Advisor for terms, conditions and fees. Message and data rates may apply for text banking. International Service Assessment (ISA) fees may apply to non-U.S. Debit card transactions. All checking accounts include free eStatements, with paper statements available for a monthly fee; see the current fee schedule for details. A $1.90 monthly service fee will be assessed each month on all personal Checking accounts except for myWallet Free Checking. Limit (1) monthly service fee per membership, even if you have more than one Checking account. Federally insured by NCUA. Limit (1) myChoice Checking account per member.
**Identity Theft Protection and Credit Monitoring administered by a non-affiliated, third-party provider.
***Must be at least thirteen (13) years old with a qualified joint owner of at least eighteen (18) years of age or older to open a myWallet Youth Checking account. Award is based on account balance and will be in the form of promotional giveaway items. Please visit your local branch for promotional giveaway award. ATM Surcharge Rebates on non-Credit Union ATMs up to $10 per month upon request. Members who sign up for eStatements will no longer receive paper statements in the mail.
****Early Direct Deposit is available for members that set up direct deposit with their employer or other payer to receive electronic deposits. Payments for Early Direct Deposit are dependent on the timing of your payer’s payment instructions, and therefore you may not always see your direct deposits paid early. Early Direct Deposit posting dates and times may vary between payments. This service applies to credits to all account types and you cannot opt out of service. Other exceptions may apply.