Visa Platinum Features
- Credit limits up to $25,000
- No Annual Fee
- No Cash Advance or Balance Transfer fees
- 25-Day Grace Period on Purchases
- Special Balance Transfer offer for balances transferred from another creditor:
To access this rate, all Balance Transfer requests must be completed by the Credit Union.
- Unlimited Cash Advances up to your available credit limit (unlike many credit cards that limit cash advance balances to a percentage of your credit limit)
- Convenience Checks available
- Unlike many other credit card companies we will not default to a higher rate if your payment is a few days late
- Lock your card using Card Control to prevent unauthorized users from making purchases if your card is lost or stolen or while traveling
- Need help with your credit? Ask us about our Credit Builder Visa which is tied to a refundable security deposit.
- Visa® Card Rates and Details
We make it easy to apply for your Visa® Credit Card!
The fastest way to get a credit card is to apply online. Or you can call us at 800.873.5100 during normal business hours, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by your nearest branch to apply in person.
- Enroll your Visa® Platinum card in Visa Click to Pay for easy and secure online purchases
- Cash Access at Financial Institutions and ATMs Worldwide – Visa ATM Locator
- Additional Cards for Authorized Users
- Fraud Protection
- Additional Visa® Platinum Card Benefits such as:
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
- Cell Phone Protection
- Out-of-the-country Emergency Replacement Card
- Shipt: enroll to enjoy 1 month of free membership, then 3 months of membership at 50% off, with free delivery on orders $35+. Get groceries, household essentials, and more delivered in as soon as 1 hour
- Sofar: access to 7-day Visa Exclusive Presale opportunities to select Sofar Sounds shows, a free ticket per show twice per year with purchase of one or more tickets during the presale window
Check your Loan Application Status
Want to check the status of your loan application, securely upload loan-related documents, or communicate with your Loan Officer?
Convenient Repayment Options
- Use QuickPay to pay your Credit Union loan using a credit card, your iTHINK Financial account, or an external account. Schedule one-time or recurring payments from your computer or phone 24/7.
- Transfer your payment from your account at another financial institution using eTransfers.
- Set up recurring scheduled automatic transfers from your Credit Union checking or savings account to your loan by using Online Banking.
- Make one-time transfers from your Credit Union checking or savings account to your loan by using Online Banking or our Mobile Banking App.
- Make payment by mail or at a branch or at a CO-OP Shared Branch.
- Set up email or text alerts through eAlerts for convenient payment reminders.
Make an in-branch or phone appointment to have a Member Service Advisor assist with your application for an iTHINK Financial Visa Credit Card.
Activate a Visa® Platinum Credit Card?
To activate your credit card, use our convenient Card Activation Page.
Or you can contact us 24/7 at 800.873.5100 for assistance:
- Press option 2, select 1, then select 1 for English or 2 for Spanish.
- You will be transferred to the activation line.
*Note, in order to activate your card, you'll need to enter your card number. Before activating, please ensure Card Control for this card is set to “unlock."
Lost or stolen card?
If your iTHINK Financial credit or debit card was lost or stolen, you can lock your card using Card Control to prevent unauthorized users from making purchases. If you later find your lost card, you can unlock it yourself at any time. After locking your card, you will still need to contact us to report it lost or stolen and order a replacement. To report your Visa® Credit Card or Visa® Debit Card lost or stolen, please contact us 24/7 at 800.873.5100 or for assistance.
Lost your card while traveling overseas?
If you are overseas and calling during our business hours, Mon-Fri 8:00 am – 9:00 pm ET, we will accept a collect call to report your card Lost or Stolen.
If you are overseas and calling outside of our business hours please contact Visa directly by locating the phone number for the country in which you are traveling.
To help protect your account, transactions made with your iTHINK Financial credit or debit card are monitored for unusual or suspicious activity. If we suspect a purchase is fraudulent, we will notify you right away so that you can verify the transaction or freeze your card to prevent further fraud.
If we have a cell phone number for you, we will first notify you via text message from the text short code number 81508. If we do not get a response to the text or if you do not have a cell phone number on file with us, we will notify you by phone
call. Please make sure that we have your current phone numbers so that we can quickly contact you. You can check your contact information and make updates through Online or Mobile Banking - just click on "Settings" and then select "My Account
Credit Card or Debit Card Disputes or Questions
For questions or disputes about your Visa® Credit Card or Visa® Debit Card, please call 800.873.5100 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday or email email@example.com.
- Fax your Visa® Credit Card disputes to 561.226.5414.
- Fax your Visa® Debit Card disputes to 561.226.5401.
New card? No problem.
Save your iTHINK Financial Credit or Debit Card for things like bill payments and online purchases — and we can update your payment info automatically when it changes and your card is re-issued.*
- Skip the hassles of updating your payment info
- Avoid declined payments
- Prevent service interruptions
Save your card today and enjoy simpler updates with many billers and merchants.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Actual loan rate will be based upon the borrower'(s) creditworthiness. Click here for full Visa® Credit Card Disclosures and Visa Credit Card Account Agreement. Credit subject to approval and income verification. Certain conditions may apply.
**Balance Transfer rate of