There are many ways to make a payment; Choose one: eTransfers, eDeposits, QuickPay, and More
Just point, click, and your bills will be paid on time, every time.
- Eliminate checks, envelopes, and stamps
- Great for recurring bills
- Pay bills 24 hours a day/7, days a week
- Completely automated
- Today’s latest encryption technology ensures the safety and security of your accounts
- Different payment options are available such as: automatic, one-time, or manual
- Automatically transfers money from your Credit Union checking account per your request
Once inside Quick Pay, you can make loan payments using either a credit card or any internal iTHINK Financial account or external financial institution account.
Just select the loan you want to pay and choose your preferred payment method:
- Internal Transfer - Transfer a payment from your internal credit union account to your loan account. Your accounts will display with available balances, and your payment/transfer will be posted immediately if made before 10:45 p.m. ET (otherwise, it will post the next day). You can schedule recurring payments.
- External Transfer - For Online Banking users that have enrolled in our eTransfers service, transfer a payment from your non-iTHINK Financial account. Your payment will be posted the next business day if submitted before 3:00 p.m. ET. You can schedule recurring payments.
- eCheck - Transfer a payment from your non-iTHINK Financial account to your loan account. Your payment will be posted the same day if submitted before 4:00 p.m. ET on a business day. You can schedule recurring payments.
- Credit/Debit Card* - Payment will be posted immediately if made before 10:45 p.m. ET (otherwise, it will post the next day). American Express cards are not accepted. You can schedule recurring payments. Card payments will include a fee of 2% of the payment amount, with a maximum of $50.00.
You can make a single, one-time payment or schedule recurring monthly payments until your loan is paid off or the payment is canceled.
Now you can use your iTHINK Financial Personal or Business Visa® credit, debit, and HSA cards with Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay, or Garmin Pay almost anywhere you can swipe or tap your card.
Look for this icon at checkout:
eAlerts allow you to set up account alerts for:
- ACH Credits
- Account balance changes
- Loan balance changes
- Loan payment due dates
- Certificate maturity
- Cleared checks
- ACH Debits
- Debit/Credit card transactions
- Daily Account Balance
eDeposit is a quick and easy way to make check deposits from anywhere. Scan checks for deposit and eDeposit will detect duplicate items, total the deposit for you, and provide a variety of deposit reports.
External Transfers is a service within Online Banking that allows you to set up electronic fund transfers between your Credit Union account and your checking or savings accounts at other financial institutions.
Quick Pay and Skip A Pay
Make a loan payment or skip your upcoming loan payment without logging in to Online Banking!