Your Credit Union knows that buying a home is one of the most important financial investments you can make. That’s why we’ve dedicated ourselves to making the First Mortgage process as simple as possible for you.
- 60-day rate lock-in during processing.* Our competitors typically offer a 30-day lock-in timeframe. If they offer a 60-day lock-in period, their customers typically pay a fee for this feature.
- Credit Union Members do not pay intangible tax. On a $100,000 loan, the savings can be up to $300 in Georgia and $200 in Florida.
- The Credit Union has never sold the servicing of its mortgages. Our Members will never be switched over to a new mortgage company.
- Our closing costs are substantially lower because the Credit Union is a not-for-profit organization.
- A mortgage at the Credit Union gives our Members Gold REWARDS. Members benefit from having no Credit Union ATM fees and free or reduced fees on many other services.
- The Credit Union’s rates are published with zero points.**
- Our commitment to meeting the established closing date. In 2020, 100% of our mortgages closed on the designated day.
- We do not charge extra fees/higher interest rates on a loan without escrow. On a waived escrow loan, our competitors typically charge a higher interest rate (up to .25%) or they charge a one-time fee (about $500 on a $200,000 loan).
- First time home buyers can now receive up to 100% financing on their first mortgage. This allows purchases with no down payment.
The Credit Union’s mission of Service Excellence, which includes prompt and thorough communication.
*After you have completed an application and have a sales contract (on a purchase) you may lock-in your interest rate. Contact your Loan Officer or Processor to lock your interest rate.
**Rate buydowns are available. Ask a Mortgage Loan Officer for details.
First Mortgage Rates
First Mortgage rates vary based on your personal situation. If you would like to determine your most accurate loan rate based on your specific needs, please contact a Loan Officer.
However, if you would just like to get an idea of our rates, you can view our sample mortgage rates, assuming a $100,000 mortgage on a primary residence without private mortgage insurance.
Receive quick, helpful service from the professionals in our Mortgage Department. Call 800.873.5100, ext.7722 today for more details or email email@example.com.
Prequalify or Apply Today
- Online – Fill out our short form for mortgage prequalification.
- Visit – Stop by your nearest branch to apply in person.
Convenient Mortgage Repayment Options
- Use QuickPay to pay your Credit Union mortgage using a credit card, your iTHINK Financial account, or an external account. Schedule one-time or recurring payments from your computer or phone 24/7.
- Transfer your payment from your account at another financial institution using eTransfers or contact us to set up a recurrent Direct Payment.
- Set up recurring scheduled automatic transfers from your Credit Union checking or savings account to your mortgage clearing account by using Online Banking.
- Make one-time transfers from your Credit Union checking or savings account to your mortgage clearing account by using Online Banking or our Mobile Banking App.
- Make payment by mail or at a branch or at a CO-OP Shared Branch.
Our calculators provide answers to your most common questions:
- What will my monthly mortgage payments be?
- Do I earn enough money to qualify for this home loan?
- What is the amortization schedule?
- Am I better off renting?
- How much can I save by making extra payments?
- I’m interested in refinancing my existing mortgage. How much can I save?
- Should I get a 15-year or 30-year mortgage?
- And more
Glossary of Home Loan Terminology – Become an expert on home loan terms with our handy reference!
Document Checklist – Start gathering those needed documents today!
Fannie Mae Loan Lookup – Check to see if your mortgage is owned by Fannie Mae
Buy vs. Rent? – Buying a home or renting, which is right for you?
Should I Pay Points? – Learn what “points” are and how to decide if you should pay them
Free Homebuyers’ Seminars – Attend one of our free seminars to learn more about the home buying process!
Home Buying Services – We strive to make your entire home buying experience as easy as possible. That’s why we offer the HomeAdvantage® program to our Members. Search for a home, find a real estate agent, and earn a cash-back reward at closing!
Your Credit Union offers Reverse Mortgages through Liberty Home Equity Solutions.
Our 5/5 Adjustable Rate Mortgage allows you to lock in your low rate every 5 years.
Upcoming Homebuyer Webinars
Whether this is your 1st or 10th time buying a home, attend our Homebuyer Webinar to learn tips for making your home buying process easier. This webinar will help you understand the mortgage approval process and eliminate surprises.