We believe in helping you make the most out of your money.
That’s why we make available investments and financial planning through iTHINK Wealth Management.
Whether you are a few years out of school or a few years into your retirement, iTHINK Wealth Management’s team can help you to successfully navigate life’s twist and turns and establish a steady financial path forward.
It Starts with a Conversation.
Planning for the rest of your life may seem overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. A great starting point is setting up an initial exploratory conversation with your iTHINK Wealth Management Financial Consultant. Our team will guide you through the process of financial discovery – understanding your current financial health, establishing goals for the future, and designing a strategy for pursuing these goals. Our advisors are also skilled in helping you prepare for unexpected challenges that can occur along the way when “life happens” and develop a solid contingency plan, just in case.
Best of all, you do not need to be a financial expert to engage in this conversation. Just be an expert in YOU, your financial concerns and aspirations and iTHINK Wealth Management can help you with the heavy lifting.
Subject Matter Experts.
Here are some of the areas in which our Wealth Management team assists our members:
- Rollover Services, Transfers, and Conversions – The hows, whens, and whys of retirement assets (401(k)s, 403(b)s, TSPs, IRAs, pensions, etc) and helping you to determine if a change is to your advantage.
- Investment Management – Preserve the assets that you’ve worked so hard to earn. Put your money to work so that you can create a sustainable nest egg. Your advisor can help you determine the balance of risk/reward that is most appropriate for you.
- Retirement/Financial Planning – Have I saved enough money to last a lifetime? How soon can I retire? Can I spend money on (my business, a big vacation, my grandchildren’s education) without jeopardizing my plan? These are just a few of the questions we can help you answer so you can make decisions with confidence, enjoy your life now, and sleep well at night.
- Risk Management and Insurance – Whether protecting your loved ones from the consequences of an untimely death, or being prepared for the growing costs of long term care, we can help you be prepared for unexpected challenges should they arise.
- Business Planning – Ensuring that you utilize tax-advantaged investment vehicles for your small business as well as planning for business succession when you (or others) decide to retire.
- Estate Planning– Any good retirement plan will consider how to most efficiently transfer wealth to the next generation. In partnership with Estate Planning attorneys and extensive resources available, we can assist in helping to ensure that your loved ones are taken care of.
Securities and advisory services are offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered investment advisor and broker- dealer (memberFINRA/SIPC). Insurance products are offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates. iTHINK Financial Credit Union and iTHINK Wealth Management are not registered as a broker/dealer or investment advisor. Registered representatives of LPL offer products and services using iTHINK Wealth Management and may also be employees of iTHINK Financial Credit Union. These products and services are being offered through LPL, or its affiliates, which are separate from and not affiliates of iTHINK Financial Credit Union or iTHINK Wealth Management. Securities and insurance offered through LPL or its affiliates are:
|Not Insured by NCUA or any Other Government Agency
|Not Credit Union Guaranteed
|Not Credit Union Deposits or Obligations
|May Lose Value
The LPL Financial registered representative(s) associated with this website may discuss and/or transact business only with residents of the states in which they are properly registered or licensed. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident of any other state.
Your Credit Union ("Financial Institution") provides referrals to financial professionals of LPL Financial LLC ("LPL") pursuant to an agreement that allows LPL to pay the Financial Institution for these referrals. This creates an incentive for Financial Institution to make these referrals, resulting in a conflict of interest. The Financial institution is not a current client of LPL for advisory services. Please visit https://www.lpl.com/disclosures/is-lpl-relationship-disclosure.html