We offer a wide variety of Savings options to fit your individual needs, including Personal Checking, Certificates, Money Markets, IRAs and HSAs.
We make it easy to access to your accounts from:
- Online Banking and our Mobile Banking App
- Automated Telephone Banking
- Visa® Debit Card
- Worldwide ATM Network (at the Credit Union or on ATMs displaying the PLUS, CU24 and Allpoint network logos)
Money Market Max
Minimum Daily Balance
Early Withdrawal Penalty
# of Transactions/Debits
*$300 average monthly balance in all share accounts required to avoid fee for Basic Members.
**$500 minimum daily balance required to avoid fee for Bronze and Basic Members.
Custodial Savings Account
Save for your child’s future, make gifts, or transfer money to a minor.**
A Custodial Account is a savings account for a minor child, with an adult as the custodian. The account is set up under the minor’s Social Security number and date of birth. The money in the account remains under the control of the custodian until the child reaches legal age.
- Available with a Savings, Educational Savings Account (ESA), or Certificate account
- There may be tax advantages with this type of account under the Uniform Transfer to Minors Act (UTMA)
- Savings federally insured by the NCUA to at least $250,000
- Educational Savings Account (ESA) offering tax-free withdrawals to pay for higher education
- Online Banking and Mobile Banking access for the custodian
*All iTHINK Financial Memberships and Savings accounts are subject to eligibility, address and identification verification, and qualification. The Credit Union does not accept Interest on Irrevocable Trusts, Money Service Businesses (MSBs), Qualified Income Trusts (QITs) for Medicaid recipients, or Political Campaign Accounts. Please refer to a current Membership Disclosure , Fee Schedule, and Share Account Rate Sheet, or contact a Member Service Advisor at 800.873.5100 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit a branch near you for more details on the rates, terms, penalties, fees and conditions that may apply
**Although the account is maintained in the name of the minor, you, as the custodian, control the account and oversee all activity on the account until the minor reaches age 21, generally, unless your State’s law dictates otherwise, at which time the child has the right to the funds. On the child’s behalf, the custodian makes the decisions about how the money is invested, and when and how to spend it. Contact your professional financial advisor for more information. The custodian must be an iTHINK Financial Member. Custodial accounts are for the benefit of a minor child, and may not be used as a transactional account for the custodian’s personal finances. Contact a Member Service Advisor for details on the fees, terms and conditions that may apply.