Our personalized service.
Without it, we’d be just another financial institution!
We believe our employees are the key to our competitive advantage and success. Service Excellence is the primary goal of each employee. We define Service Excellence as building trust and respect by knowing our Members and providing the right solutions for their needs in a timely, accurate and memorable way.
To inquire about our opportunities stop by the nearest branch, fax your resume to 561.226.5407, or click on the link below to register with iTHINK Financial and start your job application:
Online Employment Application
iTHINK Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. It is our policy to recruit and select applicants for employment without regard to age, sex, religion, race, creed, color, national origin, marital status, veteran status or on the basis of a disability not limiting the applicant’s ability to perform satisfactorily the job available. No question on this form is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. It is the policy of the iTHINK Financial to provide reasonable accommodations or assistance, upon request, to assist disabled applicants or employees in completing this application.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Benefit Coverage Begins Day One:
- United Healthcare Medical Plan Options
- Dental, Vision & Hearing
- Personal Health & Wellness Program
- Tuition Reimbursement & Student Loan Forgiveness
- Matching 401k
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance 3x Base Salary
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance 3x Base Salary
- Employee Assistance Program
More Valuable Benefits:
- Vacation and Holidays
- Competitive Salaries
- Success Sharing Bonus
- Long-term Career Growth Opportunities
- Credit Union Services at no charge – online bill paying, checking, and more!
- Employer Paid Pension
- Recognition and Awards
- Remote Work Options
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Employee Monthly Breakfast Socials
*Benefits may vary for part-time employees.
Available Career Opportunities
Location: This position has the ability to work remotely or from any branch location.
Status: Full-Time – Exempt
Primary Function: Evaluate Windows operating environments for Information Assurance (IA) compliance. Includes the identification, tracking and change management coordination for vulnerabilities across the enterprise, as well as, assisting Windows system’s administrators with timely remediation. Assist with plans of action and mitigation for vulnerabilities that cannot be immediately closed.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain the Credit Union System’s Security procedures.
- Perform Information Assurance scans on fresh build or updated Windows operating environments. Develop mitigation plan for vulnerabilities that cannot be immediately remediated. Maintain and update vulnerability database per Credit Union requirements.
- Perform External Penetration tests for problem resolution in relation to external vulnerabilities and system hardening.
- Perform regular system security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verify the integrity and availability of all Antivirus Systems, log servers, and IPS/IDS systems, review system logs, and verify completion of scheduled jobs.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensure all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media.
- Create, change, and delete Network user accounts per request.
- Provide Tier III/other support per request from various constituencies. Investigate and trouble-shoot issues.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a weekly basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities for IT staff. Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
- Assist in planning and participating in executing the yearly disaster recovery test utilizing written procedures. Document, analyze and review results. Report outcome to appropriate personnel.
Education and Experience: Job requires a two year college level of language, math and reasoning skills and three years’ experience, or an equivalent combination of education and/or work experience. Formal position training should be supplemented with continuing education.
Work Environment/Physical Activities: Job requires the ability to work in fast-paced environment and to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Work creates normal fatigue daily. Work creates moderate stress during certain periods during daily routine. Job does not have specific volume and pace of work standards except that the job requires that end users be served in the timeliest manner possible.
Click here to apply
The Credit Union employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and competence. Except where required or permitted by law, employment practices shall not be influenced or affected by virtue of an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, accommodational handicap, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, promotion, assignment, discharge, and other terms and conditions of employment.