It's time to give Bill Pay a try!
Save Time & Add Protection: Paying bills online saves paper and time. Plus, without all those checks to write, you’re extra protected from the risks of stolen checks and mail fraud.
Simple & Fast Setup: With just a few minutes and a few clicks, you’re done!
Just point, click and your bills will be paid on time, every time.
- Eliminate checks, envelopes and stamps
- Great for recurring bills such as HOA dues, rent, tuition, lawn service, and other merchants that are unable to directly debit your accounts.
- Pay bills 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Completely automated
- Today’s latest encryption technology ensures the safety and security of your accounts
- Different payment options available such as: automatic, one-time, or manual
- Automatically transfers money from your Credit Union checking account per your request
How to register:
- Sign On to Online Banking
- Click on the Bill Pay link to enroll to the service and Add Payees
- Follow the on-screen instruction to schedule payments. Be sure to set up your payment using the system's calendar so that the payment will be made by the due date.
Note: you can also schedule payments in Mobile Banking
Need Help Registering? Our eTeam can help get you started today – simply bring one bill into your local branch and we’ll set you up.
If you have questions or comments please email email@example.com or call 800.873.5100.
How to Add a Payee in Online Bill Pay
How to Schedule a Payment in Online Bill Pay
How to Pay a Utility Bill in Online Bill Pay
How to Delete a Payee in Online Bill Pay
Quick Pay and Skip A Pay
Make a loan payment or skip your upcoming loan payment without logging in to Online Banking!