What can you do in our Mobile Banking App?
- Check balances
- View statements
- Set up eAlerts
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks by snapping a photo
- Secure Messaging
- And more!
Simply download our Mobile Banking App for Androids or iPhones from the links below. All of your data is protected with the highest level of encryption available today.
- Go to the Apple App Store.
- Type iTHINK Financial in the search field.
- Click on the iTHINK Financial Mobile Banking application, select GET APP to automatically download the application from the App Store.
- Alternatively, click here to go directly to the iTHINK Financial application page located in the App Store.
- Go to the Google Play™ store.
- Type iTHINK Financial in the search field.
- Click on the iTHINK Financial Mobile Banking application, select INSTALL to automatically download the application.
- Alternatively, click here to go directly to the iTHINK Financial application page located in the Google Play Store.
If you have iOS Touch ID-Face ID or Android Biometric Authentication (Fingerprint or Facial Recognition) enabled to "unlock" your mobile device, you can use the same Biometric Identification to log in to Mobile Banking!
Our Mobile Banking system will automatically display the specific Biometric Authentication available for your mobile device:
- Touch ID (available on iOS devices: iPhone 5S or later, iPad 5th generation, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, or iPad mini 3 or later)
- Face ID (available on iPhone X – not available on Android devices yet)
- Fingerprint (available on Android devices)
Instructions for enabling Biometric Identification:
Note: you must have Face or Fingerprint authentication enabled in your phone's security settings (and be able to unlock your phone using it) prior to enabling Biometric Identification inside Mobile Banking.
- Log in to Mobile Banking using your username and password. Click on the Settings button, then go to the Settings tab and click on Personal Devices.
- Select your current mobile device if registered. If your device is not already registered, click on "Register this Device."
- Turn on "Enable Touch ID" (or Face ID or Fingerprint) and Save Changes.
- In order to use Biometric Identification, you must say "yes" to the Remember Username option.
- Click on "I Agree" to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Authenticate your fingerprint (for Touch ID or Fingerprint) by placing finger on sensor.
- Biometric Identification is set up and you may now use it to log in to Mobile Banking.
How to use Quick Balance
With the tap of a button you can view your account balances and recent transactions, before you even log in to your account! It's as easy as launching our app.
Follow these easy steps to enable this feature:
- In our Mobile Banking Android or iPhone app, select "Login" and then enter your username and click “Submit.”
- Enter your password and click “Submit.”
- You may be prompted with your pre-selected challenge question. Enter your answer. Slide the “Personal Device” button to the “ON” position and click “Submit.”
- On the “Register your Device” screen, enable the Quick Balance feature by sliding the “Enable Quick Balance” button to the “ON” position. Then, click “Register and Continue.” Note: You can edit your device name to something meaningful to you.
- Customize Quick Balance to your preferences on the screen that follows (you can also get to this screen from the main menu’s “Settings” button. From the "My Settings" screen select “Quick Balance Settings”). You can choose the ways you can access Quick Balance within the app, and which accounts and how many transactions you want to see in the Quick Balance feature. Simply slide the buttons ON for the features you want and then click “Save Changes.”
You can now access Quick Balance through the access options you selected in Step 5.
Note: If you ever want to disable Quick Balance for a device, go to the main menu’s “Settings” button and on the following screen select “Personal Devices.” Select your saved device and slide the “Enable Quick Balance” button to “OFF.”
How to use Text Banking
iTHINK Financial believes that true financial freedom means being able to do everything from checking account statuses to viewing recent transactions with ease. With our Text Banking services, you have the power to control your accounts at your fingertips.
Text Commands allow you access to useful mobile features, including:
- Balances for specific accounts or all accounts at once
- Recent transactions
- A full list of Text Command options
- Additional support information and much more
TEXT BANKING COMMANDS:
ACCTS—Get a list of all accounts.
BAL—Get the balance for all accounts.
BAL [YOUR ACCOUNT TYPE] eg: BAL S1— Get account balance for a specific account.
HIST [YOUR ACCOUNT TYPE] eg: HIST S1— Recent transactions for a specific account.
MORE—Get next set of balances or transactions.
MENU—List available options.
HELP—Get additional support information.
STOP—Cancel Text Banking for current phone number.
Sign up for Text Banking in Online Banking or our Mobile Banking App today! Once enrolled, reply to confirm subscription. Text 42628 using the Text Commands above.
How to enable "Remember Username"
Our Mobile Banking App has a helpful feature that allows you to save your Username so you don't have to type it every time you log in!
When you log in to our Mobile Banking App, you will see a "Remember?" button on the Username screen. Simply toggle the “Remember?” button to “ON” and log in as usual. The Mobile Banking App will remember your Username for future visits. For your protection, you will see your Username truncated with asterisks masking all but the last 3 characters.