BUDGETING, CREDIT AND CREDIT SCORE, CREDIT CARDS, FINANCIAL PLANNING, GENERAL CREDIT UNION
Credit Fraud and Identity Theft Seminar
Attend this seminar to learn:
- The sources of credit fraud & identity theft
- How you can protect yourself from credit fraud
- What you can do to detect credit fraud
- How you can defend yourself if you become a victim of identity theft
- What resources are available for identity theft and fraud victims
Download the Credit Fraud and Identity Theft Seminar presentation.
The schedule a seminar for your company or group, please contact Community Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.