This past December, the iTHINK Community Foundation hosted its 5th Annual Jingle Bells at the Branches events.
The iTHINK Community Foundation believes that children are our future and that investing in their success now is important. Members of the community were invited to purchase a paper bell at a branch to hang on the walls or donate online. These events helped over 700 underprivileged children ages four to five to enjoy gifts during the holiday season.
Jingle Bells at the Branches took place at the following locations:
- November 30, 2021 – at Oriole Elementary
- December 1, 2021 – at West Riviera Elementary HeadStart
- December 1, 2021 – at West Gate Elementary School
- December 2, 2021 – at Village Academy
- December 2, 2021 – at Pine Grove Elementary
- December 14, 2021 – at Easter Seals Atlanta
- December 14, 2021 – at Forest Park Head Start
- December 15, 2021 – at Sheltering Arms Marietta
- December 16, 2021 – at Easter Seals Roswell
- December 7, 2021 – at St. Helens Head Start Center
- December 7, 2021 – at Pelican Island Elementary VPK
- December 8, 2021 – at Gertrude Walden Child Development
- December 8, 2021 – at ALPI Child Development
For more information about these events, or to learn how you can get involved in the iTHINK Community Foundation, call (800) 873-5100, ext. 4774.
The iTHINK Community Foundation Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization registered in the state of Florida and the mission of the iTHINK Community Foundation is to improve the lives of children and families in the communities we serve.
Stephen Johnson, Director of the iTHINK Community Foundation at iTHINK Financial stated, “This past holiday season was a wonderful time for giving back to kids in the community. Improving and impacting the lives of children and families in the communities we serve is what drives us. It brings so much joy to our employees and members to be able to participate and give back to underprivileged kids in need.”
iTHINK Financial is a Member-owned financial institution that has provided financial services to families for over 51 years. To be eligible for Membership, you must work for or be retired from a Member Company, live in an approved county, worship
or attend school in an approved county, or be an immediate family member of/live in the same household as an existing Member. You can begin taking advantage of their very competitive deposit rates on savings and checking by opening an account online
using their secure Online Membership Application or calling 800.873.5100.
About iTHINK Financial
iTHINK Financial, established in 1969, is a growing and dynamic credit union, with more than 99,000 Members worldwide and $1.90 billion in assets. A credit union is a not-for-profit financial institution that is owned by its Members. Credit unions generally
offer high-yield deposits, low interest-rate loans and low fee structures. iTHINK Financial offers a complete range of products and services including: Checking and Savings accounts, Money Market accounts, Certificates, IRAs, First and Second Mortgages,
Car Loans, Visa® Credit Cards, Business Services, and much more.